Wednesday, September 3, 2008

invisible thread.

I make purses. So, I use a lot of different fabrics that require using different colored thread. It's a real pain changing the thread on the sewing machine. I discovered transparent thread. Problem solved, I thought. Same thread for each purse. Only problem, you can't see it. It's invisible. You can only thread the needle with a lot of trial and error. So, that was the end of transparent thread, I thought.

I must have accidentally kicked the spool under the dining room hutch where I sew. It must have left a trail of invisible thread on it's way. Not knowing this, every time I crosses the room my foot caught on the thread and it unraveled, got tangled around my foot. I broke it off but it just kept happening. It was as if Spider man had moved in. There was thread everywhere, I just couldn't see it.

They need to put a warning on the package.

No comments: