Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I am woman hear me roar

I finally found an electric outdoor grill that is compact and cheap. This morning I put it together. Now I consider myself to be a very feminine, dignified, calm person with one exception. When I have to assemble something, I turn into a man. (Shut up about sexism, I have a lot of background concerning men and assembling things)

If there is any testosterone in me, it roars when I get out my toolbox. First off, it really takes two people to do this, assemble a grill. You have to hold onto the grill, and a part and turn a screwdriver at the same time. I only have two hands, for pity sake!

I struggled using my chin as a third hand and finally got the two back legs on. That felt good! Then I picked up a third leg. It looked different. So did the fourth leg. I looked at the carton. Front legs were on the back. Start over. My chin is really sore.

Thought you'd want to know.

No comments: